Postage & Payment
All post goes via Royal Mail and requires a signature on receipt.
Sorry, no more orders for Christmas Delivery this year. Our Elves are working flat out and will ensure all orders placed up until Mid-day on 20 December will be shipped
Free Delivery to UK . Overseas there is a charge if total order value is under £50.
Happy to take Paypal or most major credit and debit cards. The site ensures your security via Thawte. You will see the padlock in your status bar at checkout time before you enter any card details.
Should you prefer I can also take credit and debit cards over the phone on 0115 9328004 ( local rate from BT landline)
- The cost is included for all items to the UK via Royal Mail .
- To the UK these are sent either by " First Class Signed for" or " Special Delivery ". All international items are sent via " International Tracked and Signed".
- All items are fully covered at our risk whilst they are on their journey to you.
- All items are normally dispatched via our business facility with the Royal Mail within 2 working days. Any delay to this and you would be notified prior to checkout.
- All parcels will require a signature upon arrival and are sent with tracking.
What happens if I'm out when my parcel arrives?
Normally the postie will leave a "while you were out card" .The Royal Mail offer several options. You can collect your parcel from your local parcel depot or use their on-line system. I have used the on-line system several times myself and find it works well.
What happens if my parcel doesn't arrive?
Firstly contact me asap. I will be able to follow up your item on-line and give you an update on its status. I usually find that if an item has not reached you quickly it is held at your local postal sorting office awaiting collection. Yes, Posties occasionally forget to leave a"while you were out" card which would have let you know that it was held for you.
All items are packaged either in a small card box or bubble wrap and an organza bag at no additional charge. The choice of packaging is determined by the postal requirements of the piece.